• 6 lemon
• 1/5 cup of rapeseed oil
• 3 beaten eggs
• 2 1/2 cup of flour
• 3 teaspoon coffee powder
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon soak
1. Take a bowl and add sugar and rapeseed oil. Stir well. Next, make the eggs into the bowl to make sure to add an egg at a time.
2. Squeeze out lemon juice and add it to the bowl. Be careful not to add lemon seeds. Add the flour, flour and salt to the bowl, and stir well.
3. Add the coffee powder to the bowl and mix it fully. Your cake paste is ready now! After preparing the batter, pour it into the roasting mold. Before pouring into the batter, be sure to apply it with oil.
4. Bake the cake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. After baking, take it out of the oven and enjoy lemon coffee cake while it is hot.
1. Add lemon fragrance to your lemon coffee cake to make it more fragrant.
2. Add raisins and nuts to the batter to make the cake more delicious.
3. Sprinkle a little sugar on the cake before cutting the cake and the table.
This wet lemon coffee cake recipe will surprise your friends, and it is a little healthier than cream cake, which will eliminate some guilt when you eat sweets.
When you need some sweets, it is perfect dessert because it will be prepared in 30 minutes. This lemon coffee cake is best enjoyed with chocolate syrup or vanilla ice cream.