• French toast:
• Butter lubrication
• 1 hard leather dough or French bread
• 8 whole eggs
• 2 cups of milk
• 1/2 cup whip (weight) cream
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 1/2 cup of brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup of flour
• 1/2 cup is firmly squeezed with brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Freshly grinding meatmem
• 1 cold butter, cut into diced, plus more food
• Hot pancake syrup, for consumption
• 1 fresh blueberry, for consumption
1. French toast: butter baking. Tear the bread into a small piece, or cut it into a cube, and then evenly distribute it in the pot. Put the eggs in a large bowl. Stir eggs, milk, cream, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extracts together. Pour evenly on the bread. Cover the pot tightly and put it in the refrigerator until you need it (best overnight).
2. Top: Mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and some nutmegs in another bowl. Stir with a fork. Add butter and cake knife and mix them together until the mixture is similar to fine cobblestone. Stall the re -sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
3. When you are preparing to bake the casserole, preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Take out the casserole from the refrigerator and sprinkle it on it. Bake for 45 minutes to make it soft, richer bread fabric texture, or 1 hour or longer to make it stronger and brittle.
4. Eliminate each part. Put butter on it, drizzle the warm pancake syrup, and sprinkle with blueberries.
Cooking time: 60 minutes
French toast with crispy surface, humid inside, and cinnamon aroma, very simple, suitable for breakfast and dinner! Try it when you have time!