• bread stick dough
• 1 cup of warm water
• 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1/4 cup of oil
• 3 cups of bread flour
• 2 1/2 tablespoon of yeast
• 11 ounces of bread stick noodles (refrigerated)
• 8 hot dogs
• Poppy seeds
1. Use your favorite method to make dough -bread machine, mixer or handicraft
2. Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Each of each dough strip, wrap the hot dog into mummy, leave an opening.
3. Put it on an undestable baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until it is light golden yellow.
5. Click the mustard and poppy seeds as the eyes, enjoy it!
Total cooking time: 40 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
These mummy dogs made the perfect Halloween recipe for children. The delicious hot dog is wrapped in butter rolls. What a cute, fast, simple and delicious!