• prawns, tails and tails
• 1 tomato, Zhong Ding
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 green pepper, chopped
• 5-6 curry leaves
• 1 teaspoon of black mustard last seed
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of chili powder
• 1 teaspoon of ginger
• Taste salt
1. Use chili powder, turmeric and salt to marinate prawns.
2. Heat the coconut oil in the pot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and cook until the mustard seeds pop up.
3. Stir -fried onions and green peppers until golden yellow, add tomatoes, mashed with spoons, and cook until paste.
4. Throw it in the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Add a little water and cover the pot for two minutes to see if the shrimp is tender. Season with salt.
Total cooking time: 20 minutes
• Preparation time: 10 minutes
• Cooking time: 10 minutes
The shrimp is marinated in delicious Masara, and cooked with tomatoes, onions and green peppers. This shrimp Marsala is delicious and will definitely make your saliva!