• No salt butter for pots
• 3 1/2 cups of flour, and more pots
• 3 cups of sugar
• 1 cup of vegetable oil
• 4 big eggs, beat
• 15 ounces of pure south melon mud
• 2 teaspoons of fine salt
• 2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon Fermented powder
• 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
• 1 teaspoon five spiced powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon lilac powder
• 2/3 cup of water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Huali. Two 9 x 5 -inch bread plates of butter and flour.
2. Mix sugar and oil in a large bowl and mix it fully. Add eggs and pumpkin, stir until mixed.
3. Put the flour, salt, baking soda, flexible powder, nutmeg, sprout powder, cinnamon and cloves in a medium -sized bowl, and then throw it away. Add half of the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and then stir to combine. Add half of water and mix. Repeat the remaining flour and water.
4. Different the batter between the prepared bread plates. Bake until the cake tester is cleaned, and the bread becomes golden yellow, about 1 hour. Let the bread cool in the pot in the pot for 10 minutes. Take it out of the pot and make it completely cool for about 1 hour.
5. Chef notes
When measuring flour, we put its OOP in a dry measurement cup and smooth the excess cups. (SC directly from the bag, the flour will be compact and made into dry baked foods.)
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
This pumpkin bread is super wet, not too sweet, and it will never be easier. It is very suitable for baking and butter or cream cheese, maybe there is a little honey or maple syrup.