Information you provide to us
1. Some services we provide may not require you to register an account or provide us with any personally identifiable information, such as viewing articles and comments and information about our services. However, to access the sites, services and features of our Platform, you will need to register and/or create an account with us (“Account”).
2. And collect the following types of personally identifiable information from you: first and last name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number, and date of birth. For certain Services, such as our advertising or user submission (e.g. coupon codes, reviews, etc.) programs, we also require that we maintain credit card or other payment account information (including PayPal account information) in encrypted form on secure servers. (All such personally identifiable information is hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information.”)
3. We may collect your personal data such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, email and mailing address, and password when you create an account for logging into our platform (“Account”).
4. When you post content or edit your profile (text, image, photo, message, comment or any other type of content) on various social platforms, the information you post may be stored on our servers and other Users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information you provide on your profile will be visible to others.
5. We may also collect personal data in other locations on our website and services that state that personal data is being collected.
Information Collected Through Technology
Information Our Servers Collect
To make our website and services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by third-party service providers) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address ( A number, which is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), a domain name and/or a date/time stamp of your visit.
In addition, we use pixel tags (also known as clear gifs, web beacons or web bugs). A “pixel tag” is a tiny graphic image with a unique identifier, similar in function to a cookie, and is used to track the online activities of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer’s hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on web pages. Pixel tags also allow us to send email messages in a format that users can read, and they tell us whether an email has been opened to ensure that we only send messages that are of interest to users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages to users. We do not associate the collected information with our users’ personal data.
We may track how you interact with links on our Site and Services, including our email notifications, third-party services and client applications, by redirecting clicks or otherwise. We do this to help improve our Site and Services, such as providing relevant advertising and being able to share aggregated click statistics, such as the number of times a particular link was clicked.
Information Collected From You Create account and profile information
To use certain features of the Services, you may be required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, mailing address, zip code, phone number, gender, age verification, and/or country of residence. You may choose to provide us with additional profile information, including a brief description, location, profile picture, and other information (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may update or modify your Profile Information and Contact Information at any time. Profile information may be publicly available on our website, for example on your profile page. In addition to using your contact information to create your account, we may use this information to send you information about our services, respond to your requests and facilitate use of the site. We may use the name, email address and other information you provide to notify you of new products, versions, service announcements, events, and to solicit your feedback and opinions. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing materials or newsletters and to improve the Services.
When you send an email newsletter
Information Collected from Third Party Companies
We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from companies that offer our services through co-branded or private label websites, companies that offer their products and/or services through our services and/or otherwise collect such information. These third-party companies may provide us with personal data. We may add this information to the information we already collect from you through the website in order to improve our services to you.
Use of your personal data
Generally speaking, the personal data you submit to us is used to help us serve you better. We use your personal data in the following ways:
• Promote identification/discovery of your brand campaign profile
• To identify you as a user on our systems
• Gather insights on content, hashtags, target audience
• Provide improved website and service management
• Providing the Site and Services
• Improve the quality of your experience when interacting with the Site and Services
• Send you administrative email notifications, such as information about potential activity, security, or support and maintenance advisories
• To send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to the Site or Services, and for other marketing purposes of lifeonlineplus.com
Create anonymous data
We may create anonymous data records from personal data by excluding information that would make the data personally identifiable to you, such as your name. We use this anonymous data to analyze requests and usage patterns so that we can enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at our sole discretion.
Disclosure of your personal data
We disclose your personal data as described below and elsewhere in this Privacy Statement.
Third party service provider
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers to: provide services to you; pay you for your campaign participation; conduct quality assurance testing; facilitate account creation; provide technical support; and/or provide lifeonlineplus.com provides other services. These third-party service providers are not permitted to use your personal data other than to provide the services requested by lifeonlineplus.com.
In addition, we may provide certain of our partners with personal information (for example, your name or lifeonlineplus.com username) and other content or information about you in connection with the operation, promotion, advertising or marketing of our services (for example, your profile picture), or provide certain of our partners with access to our Application Programming Interface (“API”) to access such information. Please note: Whenever we provide any of your personal information to our partners, we will only provide those partners with information that was publicly available or publicly viewable in your lifeonlineplus.com profile at the time we provided the information.
We may share some or all of your personal data with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliates”), in which case we will require our Affiliates to comply with this privacy statement.
Third party website
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our services:
If at any time you decide not to accept cookies from our website or services for any of the above purposes, you can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from websites you visit by changing its settings. Cookies. Please consult your browser’s technical information. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all parts of the website or all features of the service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know using the contact information provided below.
Go to link SNS
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to link your SNS account (such as Facebook) to your account, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org to unlink the SNS. You can also manage the sharing of certain personal data with us when you contact us via SNS (for example via Facebook Connect). Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you can adjust our permissions and manage the interaction between the service and your social media account or mobile device.
Change or delete your personal data
You can change any personal data in your account by editing your profile in your account. You may ask us to delete your personal data and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your request, but please note that we may need to retain such information rather than delete it (or keep this information for a period of time, at In such cases, we will only comply with your deletion request after such request has been fulfilled). When we delete any information it is deleted from the active database but may remain on our files. We may also retain your information for fraudulent or similar purposes.
Copyright Infringement/DMCA Notice
If you are the copyright owner or its agent and believe that any submission on the message boards on the site or any other content on the site infringes your copyright, you may file a notice pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) )(3), the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), by providing our designated copyright agent with the following written information:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Information sufficient to allow the service provider to contact you, such as address, telephone number and email (if available);
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• Represent that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications of infringement designated by lifeonlineplus.com should be sent to email: email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may be invalid.
Our policy for children who use our services
Security of your personal data and information security
Lifeonlineplus.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of industry standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no Internet or email transmission is completely secure or error-free. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the Internet has security and privacy limitations beyond our control; (b) there is no guarantee that any and all information and information exchanged between you and us through this site will the security, integrity and privacy of the data; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or altered by third parties while in transit.
Notwithstanding, we will disclose to you any breach of legal requirements for the security, confidentiality or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal information by email or prominently on this website at the most convenient time and will not Without undue delay, any measures necessary to comply with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system. We also require your password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized persons. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, it is necessary for lifeonlineplus.com to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data.
Notice to California Residents
California residents who have provided personally identifiable information to the Company may have the right under California law to request a listing of all third parties to whom the Company has disclosed such information within the preceding calendar year for the third party’s direct marketing purposes, together with a list of the categories of personal information that have been disclosed.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The service is owned by lifeonlineplus.com and can be accessed in the United States and abroad. For data protection purposes, lifeonlineplus.com is the controller and, unless otherwise stated, the processor of the data. The information collected may be retained and may be stored, processed, accessed and used in jurisdictions which may have different and less protective privacy laws than the privacy laws of your juris.